September 27, 2022

Aone Punjabi

Nidar, Nipakh, Nawi Soch

Pakistani 8 year boy enter in India by mistake

2 min read

The Indian soldiers posted on the border have once again shown generosity. In Barmer, an eight-year-old Pakistani child crossed the international border and entered India. BSF personnel monitoring the border immediately handed it back to Pakistan.

This has been confirmed by ML Garg, deputy inspector general in BSF Gujarat Frontier. Garg said that at around 5.20 pm on Friday evening, an 8-year-old child inadvertently crossed the international border and entered the Indian border near Border Pillar No. 888/2-S of BoP Somrat of BSF’s 83rd Battalion. He said that when the BSF jawans caught him, he got scared and started crying. The BSF jawan tried to calm him down and gave him some chocolates to eat. According to the BSF, the child was identified as Karim’s son Karim, son of Yamanu Khan, a resident of Nagar Parkar, Pakistan. Garg said that he called a flag meeting with the Pak Rangers and informed them about the minor crossing. The child was then handed back to the Pakistani Rangers at around 7.15 pm.

India has presented a lot of generosity on many occasions, but the attitude of Pakistan has not been right. Gaimaram Meghwal, a 19-year-old youth from Bijmer police station area of ​​Barmer, had inadvertently crossed the international border on November 4 last year, but Pakistan has not yet handed him over to India. He  is a resident of the dunes of Kumharo along the India-Pakistan international border and works as a laborer in Jodhpur. Her family members lodged a complaint with the Bijrad police station . When the police investigated the matter, they found that Gamera Ram had returned from Jodhpur on November 5, but instead of going home, he went straight to his girlfriend’s house in the neighborhood. His girlfriend’s family saw him there. He was so afraid that he crossed the barbed wire on the India-Pakistan border that night and went to the other side. He was captured by the Pakistani Rangers and put in jail.

BSF DIG ML Garg has said that a flag meeting has been held with the Pakistan Rangers to investigate the case of the boy moving to Pakistan. After several meetings he confirmed his detention with the Sindh police in Pakistan. He said that Pakistan Rangers have informed that it will be handed over after completion of legal formalities.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *