According to the Union Ministry of Health, 62,258 new cases of corona infection have been reported in the last 24 hours. , bringing the total number of infections to 1,19,08,910. While 291 people have died due to this dangerous virus in 24 hours, the death toll has risen to 1,61,240. Meanwhile, 30,386 patients have been cleared of infections during this period and the total number of people freed from the virus so far has reached 1,12,95,023. The number of active corona patients in the country has increased to 4,52,647. For more information let us know that after 16th October 2020, most new cases have come to light today, on 16th October the highest number of 63,371 new cases came to light. Worryingly, Corona’s recovery rate is also changing. According to the Ministry of Health, the recovery of covid-19 has reached 94.8 percent. The death rate has gone up to 1.35 per cent. In terms of states, most new cases have come to light in Maharashtra.
Corona virus in Maharashtra has started wreaking once again. Within 24 hours on Thursday, a record 35 thousand 952 new cases of corona were reported in Maharashtra. On Friday, 36,902 new cases of corona came to light in the state and 112 people died. In order to deal with this situation and to prevent corona infection, the state CM Uddhav Thackeray government has announced a night curfew. In addition, the state government has appealed to the people to follow the rules related to corona. Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray and Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar have clearly said that if people do not follow the rules properly and the growing number of corona patients does not decrease, further steps can be taken. He has appealed to the people to abide by the night curfew and the new guidelines properly.
- Let us tell you about the guidelines for night curfew in Maharashtra:
- The Uddhav Thackeray government has announced a night curfew in Maharashtra from 28 March Sunday, in view of the rising infection of the corona virus.
- The malls and other establishments under the night curfew will remain closed from 8 am to 7 am.
- The Maharashtra government has said that corona cases will be monitored during the night curfew. They will be monitored till 2 April. After that, further action will be taken as per the situation.
- Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar said that barring the time from 8 am to 7 am, the mall, market, cinema hall will be allowed to open with 50 per cent capacity for the rest of the time. The funeral may involve 20 people.
- According to the new guidelines, all types of social, political and cultural programs will be banned in the state. No more than 50 people will be invited to the wedding ceremony.
- To curb the cases of uncontrolled corona, CM Uddhav Thackeray has announced a night curfew. He said that if the number of patients did not decrease, the rules could be tightened further. Ajit Pawar said that if people do not follow Corona rules properly then there will be no option other than lockdown.
- The state government has directed that fire safety should be taken care of where the corona patients are. Also increase the number of ventilators, oxygen and ICUs. In addition, once again in private hospitals, 50 percent of the beds have been asked to be reserved for corona patients.
According to the Ministry of Health, Maharashtra has the highest number of 36,902 new cases in the last 24 hours. In the list of new cases, Punjab is at the second place where 3,122 new cases have come to light, besides 2,655 new cases have come to light in Chhattisgarh, 2,566 in Karnataka and 2190 in Gujarat. The situation in Maharashtra also remains worrisome in terms of deaths. In the last 24 hours, 112 people have died in Maharashtra, 59 in Punjab, 22 in Chhattisgarh, 14 in Kerala and 13 in Karnataka.